Benefits for Agencies and IT Consultancies
We work directly with agencies and IT consultancies, allowing them to “muscle up” when required and use on demand Technical Business Analysts for medium to large scale projects. Our core principles are to keep your client projects on track and reduce overall costs without sacrificing quality.
Agencies and IT consultancies can select from a menu of services and scale time up or down accordingly throughout projects. see examples of the type of work we undertake.
Save money on Business Analyst recruitment
We understand that hiring a contract business analyst or technical architect for a short term project can be costly – along with any agency fees (around 25% on top) the market cost is around £600 per day. The other option is to recruit full time personnel, however short term projects often don’t require this commitment so SME’s are often choose between going without or a using contractor.
Project Analysis can step in as and when required on your projects, with a time estimate delivered after initial workshops. You can ramp up or down the time required at any time in the project. Professional IT Business Analysis services a fraction of the cost of the other options.
UAT and Quality Assurance – make sure you deliver on time and budget
We can assist in Quality Assurance, auditing and User Acceptance Testing against clients technical specifications and use cases, ensuring you are delivering fully completed work. Bespoke test cases/regression test scripts can also be provided for your teams.
Recommended services for Agencies and IT Consultancies
- Pitches reviews and support – we can assist in review of proposals, and form part of the pitch team to promote method of approach to the project
- Scoping/Requirements Gathering – full support services at key points throughout the SDLC
- Use Cases/Specifications – All required documentation from backlog details to specifications and use cases for the development team
- Wireframes – Mapping out layout and user journeys at early stages of the project and for use cases, interactive or static deliverables
- Managed Service Procurement - Assisting agencies in sourcing and negotiating best VFM suppliers for integration work
- Market research – Any user persona or technical research required to improve the proposition
- Milestone Reviews – Acting as Product Owner in periodic reviews of development progress against specification/use cases
- QA/UAT – Test script writing and practical testing of solution before deployment
Using our service enables agencies and IT consultant businesses to still operate within a healthy margin, with cost estimates for day rates often around half of agency day rates. Please contact us if you would like more information about how we can assist in your forthcoming and existing projects.