SharePoint Intranet – Business Analysis Consultancy
Business Analysis Consultancy for Intranet and Extranet Solutions
With the advent of much more flexibility and functionality in SharePoint and the integration of Office 365 in the cloud, many more companies are starting to harness the power of SharePoint as an Intranet and Extranet Solutions. In some cases clients are keen on using the platform for their web presence.
For smaller implementations suppliers can build internal or external systems using a Content Management Platform.
We have been involved in scoping intranet implementation for all sizes of client and can assist in the scoping and supplier sourcing for your custom Intranet or Extranet.
Example – First Company Intranet
You are looking for an Internal system to keep your staff up to date on the latest news and events. At this time you are looking to tie it in with your Active Directory profiles and if the project is a success there will be scope to further enhance your Intranet.
Project Budget ~£20k
Estimated Project Analysis Allocation – 7 days
- Requirements Gathering – 1 Days
- Wireframing and Specification Writing – 2 Days
- Supplier Sourcing and Research – 1.5 Days
- Pricing Estimates including licensing requirements – 0.5 Days
- Proposal Analysis – 1 Days
- UAT and Sanity Checking – 1 Days
Example – Large Scale Bespoke SharePoint Provision
You are running multiple server farms and looking for a large scale highly customised SharePoint implementation with process workflows and Business Intelligence features.
Project Budget ~£200k
Estimated Project Analysis Allocation – 25 days
- Requirements Gathering – 5 Days
- Wireframing and Specification Writing – 5 Days
- Risk Assessment – 1 Day
- Pricing Estimates including licensing requirements – 1 Days
- Supplier Sourcing and Interviews – 4 Days
- Proposal Analysis – 2 Days
- Participating in supplier progress demonstrations – 2 Days
- UAT and Sanity Checking – 5 Days