Supplier Procurement Services
Finding clients the best VFM suppliers to invite to tender
Finding a good supplier is one of the most challenging parts of an IT project. Many of our clients have previously selected through brief pitches or referrals and found their suppliers to be unable to mange the projects after being commissioned.
We take the headache out of supplier procurement by researching in detail either your selection or determining a selection of vendors before any commitments are made.
With extensive experience in a wide array of project types, you can confidently outsource parts of the procurement for any of the below supplier types:
- Website design and development
- Intranet design and development
- Mobile app design and development
- Software integration
- Bespoke application development
- Enterprise Framework enhancements (for example SAP)
- Product modifications (for example CRM systems)
- Off the shelf retailers
- Managed services/SaaS providers
- Video production.
How we determine suitable suppliers
When looking for a supplier for upcoming projects a common problem is relying on existing suppliers or recommendations who don’t fulfil the two core weighting criteria of project specific experience and VFM. We have developed sspecificeighting to assist our clients in IT supplier procurement.
Some more examples of our weighting criteria:
- Experience in project specific technologies
- Examples of work
- Value for money
- Ability to manage workloads
- Amount of current retained clients
- Length of retained relationships
- Years in operation
- Diversity of skillsets
- Workload of Account Managers and Project Managers
Once your vision is defined, requirements detailed and budget assigned we can assist in any or all of the below supplier sourcing practices:
- Locate potential suppliers
- Contact previous or past clients
- Attend proposal interviews
- Visit suppliers onsite
- Negotiate pricing
We want to assist you find the best project deliverable vendors and build real long lasting relationships with them, whether it’s one or multiple organisations.
Project Analysis is not tied any suppliers in the market and does not accept any relationships with vendors. Each client project procurement process is managed on a case by case basis.