Supplier Proposal Analysis
Assisting Clients and Agencies with Proposals
Sometimes considered the most challenging part of project initiation – the proposals are coming in and time is ticking. At this stage clients want to distinguish between high VFM suppliers and opportunistic applications for pitches.
If full supplier analysis was completed in a prior stage this process is already streamlined and will involve analysis of the Method of Approach detailed in each proposal.
For Agencies/IT Consultancies
Making sure your proposal fulfills all of the criteria below is key to ensure shortlisting and subsequent appointment. We will assist you from an impartial perspective to ensure that your deliver the most detailed and appealing proposal that covers all of the clients requirements.
We assist with proposal analysis in these areas:
- Technical Method of Approach
- Comparable timelines for similar implementations
- Cross referencing market rate with proposal rate – including skill sets required
- Looking for “Weasel words” and technical vagueness indicative of an opportunistic proposal
- Matching proposal to specification/brief question sets, ensuring all questions are answered in detail
- Following up references both verbally and investigating implemented solutions
- Attending, scoring and participating in questioning at subsequent supplier pitches
Using a Business Analysis company like Project Analysis will save you the time and effort required for proposal analysis and help to see through the marketing posture into the capabilities of potential suppliers that will deliver a successful on budget solution.