Quality Assurance and UAT
Ensuring you are getting what you pay for – UAT and Quality Assurance
Dependent on the solution and methodology type, as a client you may be seeing weekly, monthly or more intermittent demonstrations of the product implementation along with project completion User Acceptance Testing and quality assurance.
An an analysis partner we can make sure the project is on track and assist in the following areas:
- Participating in Agile demonstration stages
- Matching requirements to specification and feeding these back
- Testing system capabilities
- Analysis of user journeys
- Writing test scripts
- GAP analysis
- Regression testing
- Using the systems on different devices
- Acting as stakeholder at UAT (User Acceptance Testing) stage
Acting as a representative of your organisation the objective at these stages is to ensure that the solution matches exactly the requirements determined in the specification contract and meets our quality assurance guidlines.
In the cases of defects, discrepancies or alternative solutions these will be fed back to your business with recommendations on next steps.